Shiraz Travel is proud to announce our dates of travel for Hajj 2019
After establishing a great business partnership with our sister company Parvaze Noor and after a huge success in our previous tours, we are happy and very confident that this trip would be one of the greatest memories and places you would visit. To find out more about our sister company visit parvazenoor.com
Start Date: 30 July 2019
Return Date: 15 August 2019
Duration: 4 Nights in Madinah 13 Nights in Makkah
In order to gain entry to Saudia Arabia you will require a hajj visa which we will provide for you as part of the package. Please fill the Visa Application form and send in the required documents.
- Hajj Visa
- Return Ticket from UK (London) to Saudi Arabia (Madinah)
- Hotel In Madinah (Zam zam Hotel 5* 100M from Nabi Mosque)
- Hotel In Makkah (Ibiz Style Hotel 3* 1200M from haram OR Shohada Hotel 4* 500M from haram)
- Breakfast and Dinner buffet style at all hotels
- Luxury air conditioned buses for transportation of the passengers from the airport to the hotels from Madinah to Makkah, from Makkah to Arafat and Mena and from Madinah to airport.
- Also using the air conditioned buses for the tours of seeing the holly places in Makkah & Madinah.
- VIP tents in Arafat and Mena. Food all included in Arafat and Mena.
- Free Doctor/Hospital services during Hajj.
Zam Zam Hotel 5* Hotel in Madinah - 100M From Nabi Mosque
Ibiz Style Hotel 3* Hotel in Mekkah - 1200M from Haram
Shohada Hotel 4* Hotel in Mekkah - 500M from Haram
- All the tour leaders have extensive experience in Hajj who will be there to help at all times. The rohani of the group speaks in English, Farsi, Arabic.
- The above package does not include Ghorbani cost. The exact cost of the ghorbani will be known in Saudi Arabia and has to be paid by the passenger.
Prices: Please contact us for Prices
For more information about the package or the costs please contact us on 020 7963 0965 and speak either to Soheila or Soheil.
The Gift package includes:
- A hat and neck scarf and a small bag and Ehrami for men only
- A hat and neck scarf and a small bag AND a prayer mat for women only
Must Have Essential During Your Hajj:
- 2 Pieces of Cloths (unstiched)
- Slippers (unstiched)
- Nail clipper OR pocket size scissors
- Small bag for collection of small stone
- One extra piece of thick cloth is mandatory as it gets cold during evening and night in Mena and Mashaar
- Chaddor (in white colour)
- Head scarf (in white colour)
- Shirt (in white colour)
- Trousers (in white colour)
- Socks (in white colour)
- Shoes (in white colour)
- Nail clipper OR pocket size siccors
Please be aware during our stay in Saudi Arabia the weather is very hot and humid therefore you're advised to bring appropriate clothing, also in Madinah it gets cold during early morning and late night.
Vaccination Needed: Meningitis b (this can be obtained from your g.P or a local travel clinic)
We apologise in advance that we can not accept applicants who have serious medical conditions and in need of constant care or wheelchair users unless they are accompanied by another person as we do not have the facilities to accommodate such person. Please notify staff before paying your deposit if you suffer from any medical conditions. Some mild cases might be considered. Upon our arrival to Saudi Arabia all passports will be collected and kept by the saudi government and will not be handed back until the end of hajj.
- We will have an on-site doctor available for you for all your medical needs at all times during our stay.
- We work closely with Hospitals in Saudi Arabia during the Hajj period and also have contracts with the Saudi hospitals during our Hajj period.
- We will provide all the services of GORBANI.
- There will be several sessions of getting to know the Holy places in Madineh and Makkah. There will also be a Rohani available in all sessions to answer any question you might have.
- We will visit the Nabi, Goba and Ghebletain mosque Ohod battle area and some of the other holy places in Makkah and Madineh
- Sessions of must do's in Hajj will be provided in Makkah, Maddineh, Arafat, Mena and Mashaar
Below is small bibliography of our rohani who accompanied us during our Hajj since 2010, we hope to play host to him again this year.
Dr. Mousavi from Iran
- Seminary education: lessons and principles of Fiqh
- University Education: Ph.D. Comparative Philosophy
- Fluent languages: English, Arabic and Turkish
- Title: Servant al Alkrym the Ninth International Quran Exhibition 1380
- Publications in the field of Hajj: Hajj A to Z books and articles published in Journal of Conditions
Activities and employment:
- Head Research Consultant Computer Research Centre of Islamic Sciences University lecturer and field
- Islamic expert on English television and radio Magic English Education
- 10 Hajj Travel
- 5 Umrah Travel
- 3 visit Karbala, Najaf, Samarra and Kazemini